Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

New member! The Admonition

I'd like to welcome The Admonition (http://www.theadmonition.com/) to our list of blog members! It's a fairly new blog, but one I think you'll like. Be sure to click on "About" so you can see the little cutey who was not a happy camper when the photo was snapped! I'm with Shannon on the caption!

------

Blogroll is STILL down. I'm STILL out trying to find another option. This has gone on long enough. I haven't even been able to find a paying choice. One thing I'm going to do, in addition to listing your blogs on the main website (www.readmylipsticknetwork.com), is to list them on the sidebar of this blog site, plus I'm going to add them to our Ning site (which I'll admit I haven't been pushing much, nor do I go check it often...), and I'm going to see if there's some way to add them to our MySpace and Facebook pages. Not sure if those last few are possible, but I'm going to do it if it is possible.

I have set up a page for almost all of our blogs on the main site. If you go and click "read our blogs" on the sidebar it'll take you to an alphabetical list of blogs. Click the link to go to "your" page. That should help you get more readership.

Some of the blogs and websites aren't set up with RSS so there's no way I can add them (yet). I should have all of the blogs / websites set up that can be set up by tomorrow. If you check back this weekend and yours doesn't have its own page, know that I can't capture you feed for one reason or another. I'll try to contact you if I can match up email addresses to blogs .

No comments: