Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Presidential Poll

I'm sure many of you rec'd the email this morning with the Presidential Poll being conducted by the Western Center for Journalism. I don't normally do things like that, but was familiar with the Center so popped over and took the poll. You have to sign up for their updates, which isn't a bad thing at all... been meaning to do it anyway.

There are a bunch of choices, pretty much all the names being tossed about as potentials plus a few I hadn't heard were in the "maybe" mix. One they left off that I'd like to see is Paul Ryan, but that's just 'cause I think he's so, so sharp, articulate, on the money when it comes to most issues. I have no idea how many others might agree with me that he'd make a great candidate, or whether he has even a spark of interest.

The top winners in the poll at the moment are Sarah Palin and Newt Gingrich. Next is Ron Paul, then Mike Huckabee... then in this order: Mitt Romney, Bobby Jindal, none of the above/don't know... The others on the poll are pretty much in low enough numbers not to matter, however just under 1500 have voted. I'm sure that once the list gets going the link will be forwarded to all the supporters of various candidates and the numbers will change dramatically.

Here's a link if you'd like to take the poll (and sign up for their updates... ):

https://fs6.formsite.com/westerncenterjournalism/form274689810/index.html

No comments: