Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Fox vs CNN

I was out of town Memorial Day weekend, staying in a hotel. As I got ready to leave for my show on Saturday morning I did my usual and flipped on Fox News to see what was going on in the world. Fox was talking about a protest rally in Arizona against the illegal immigration bill they recently passed. After talking about it for a moment they then shared that there would also be a pro-bill rally by Tea Party activists. Fair and balanced.

I then went down for the freebie breakfast where CNN was playing. I munched on a bad breakfast while watching their "news". Ta da, they were also covering the protest rallies in Arizona... oops, take out the plural form there... make that "rally". They talked about the protest rally AGAINST the bill. No mention whatsoever of the PRO rally, or the Tea Party...

Fair and balanced? Hmmph... no way. Failing and Biased might be a better descriptor for CNN...

No comments: