Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Two conservative networks

Seems that every day I'm finding another conservative network, grassroots movement, or gathering of great conservative minds. For a while I was signing up on each but quickly realized I couldn't hope to write on all of them or begin to keep up with the chatter.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's fantastic that so many are setting up websites and attracting so many to talk and strategize. I know I've talked about this before, so won't bore you to tears by repeating my previous thoughts... other than to say: as long as we all come together and walk along the same broad path to get there, it's a good thing.

I found two new sites (new to me) today that I wanted to pass along:

http://www.onemillionconservatives.org/home.php - One Million Conservatives

http://www.conservativehg.org (or .com?) - Conservatives Head Quarters

I haven't had a chance to look at them closely and am NOT endorsing either one. I am passing them along so you can look at them and see if they're of interest. I'll try to get back to them and look more later, time is short and my work list is long.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

heres a link that NEEDS to be spread around and people to sign up on it. PLEASE check it out, post it and pass it on !!

http://www.grassfire.org/111/petition.asp?Ref_ID=1950&PID=19153940

Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning www.OneMillionConservatives.Org I am the designer for the site and we are hoping to really do some good here. All are welcome to join and participate in the debate as well as the activism.