Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

2 new members brings the RMLN to 112 bloggers!

Our goal in 2008 was to reach 100 before the stroke of midnight Jan. 31st. Happily, we reached that number and went a bit beyond. This month we're up to 112 and hopefully we'll add a few more conservative bloggers before February rolls around. We have a ways to go to hit our new target of 5 million .

Thanks to all who recommend the Read My Lipstick Network to friends and other bloggers!

Today's additions:

Sarah's Full Court Press - http://hockey2k5susa.blogspot.com/
If you love Sarah Palin, you'll love this blog! Julie (blog owner) is a member of Team Sarah and Smart Girl Politics, too. Both are well worth joining.

Gunner Sykes - www.GunnerSykes.com
This blog requires a quick mind! I love good satire and www.GunnerSykes.com dishes it out in grand style. I rarely break out laughing while reading anything on the Internet, but some of his posts had me laughing to the point where it was difficult to type... You'll note he gave up political satire for a bit if you wander back through his posts. I'm glad he's back, even if he did take a smart slap at some of the people I happen to like.

Here's a few of my favorites:
Obama Forms Committee to Study Committees
Interview With Barack Obama's Kindergarten Teacher
Ann Coulter Frightens NBC Away

No comments: