Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

Technorati here we come...

The Read My Lipstick Network is now on Technorati. I'd highly recommend that everyone with a blog go sign up and add your blog (s). It's another great way to have your content read by more people.

Here's our address: http://technorati.com/people/technorati/readmylipstick

I've listed 16 blogs under the Read My Lipstick Network on Technorati. They are either my blogs or they have given permission for me to post them under our name.

If I'm reading right, once you "claim" the blog, no one else can do so. This means you should set your own accounts up. If you don't want to bother, send me a link (readmylipstick at live dot com) to your website and permission to add it under the RMLN name and we'll add it. It will help your readership either way you choose to do it!

And, if I'm understanding correctly, it's a no-maintenance type thing. You just post your blogs and forget about it. If I'm wrong, hopefully one of my more informed readers will let me know!

I decided to join when I ran across a site that I wanted to have add our link. The won't add links unless they're on Technorati with a certain number of back-links or something. So, I went to check it out. I could sit in front of this computer all day long and never begin to hit the tip of the Internet ice berg.

No comments: