Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

They just keep going after Sarah...

I can't imagine any other political figure getting this kind of scrutiny, especially such negative scrutiny. Sure, if they're caught doing something illegal I could see it. It does show the power that Sarah Palin has to this day. It's growing despite the best efforts of the lefties.

I feel that I'm a strong person, but I'm not so sure that I could handle the attacks that Sarah has endured. Her family, her church and anyone around her is fair game for the demonic attacks. Yes, demonic. The glee with which some of the media goes after Sarah is vicious in nature.

I used to be a reporter, I know the joy of a good story, of being the one to be "first" to report on something. I finally had to quit writing for newspapers because they somehow managed to twist even the good stuff to fit their mind-set. Now I have my own on-line news sites and I can write with a clear conscious! That said just to say I do understand the lure of being the one to break a story. However, there is a line of decency and fairness that our media crosses time and time again. It's an ugly, competitive business these days and I'm so sorry that Sarah is the focal point of the attack media.

Here's the latest:

Levi Johnston quits oil field job
By WESLEY LOY
Published: January 5th, 2009 06:13 PM
Last Modified: January 5th, 2009 06:14 PM
Levi Johnston, the Wasilla teenager planning to marry Gov. Sarah Palin's daughter, Bristol, has quit his North Slope oil field job over questions about his eligibility to participate in an electrical apprenticeship program, Johnston's father said today
http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/story/643519.html

---

Demonic: adjective
extremely evil or cruel; expressive of cruelty or befitting hell; "something demonic in him--something that could be cruel"; "fires lit up a diabolic scene"...
WordNet® 3.0, © 2006 by Princeton University. Cite This Source

2 comments:

Laura Lee - Grace Explosion said...

This is just evil. People who get put under intense media scrutiny sometimes CAN'T HANDLE IT!! This is demonic. We have to pray for protection over these people. This is NOT NEWS!! It's an invasion of privacy = yes privacy. It's Joe the Plumber stuff all over again and it has to stop!! Leave those YOUNG people alone!! We've all been young!!

Let them live their lives in peace!!

I agree with you on this.

Grace.

Carlos Echevarria said...

They are incessant, it is beyond repulsive and sick...just reveals how much they truly fear her!!!