Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Obama-Biden Folks Gettin' Nastier...

Just wanted to let you know that if you have NOT turned on the monitoring of comments on your blogs now's a good time to do it. I've gotten some really wacky stuff on some of my blogs and am really glad I get to trash it before it's posted! It has me scratching my head in disbelief that there are people who believe some of the things they write, much less that they're proud to share , or worse, that they think I might be swayed by their vitriol.

Don't believe what the media is telling you... they have a vested interest in trying to make some feel defeated so they'll stay home or not work as hard. I know all of those on Team Sarah, McCain-Palin 2008, the Read My Lipstick Network, and the other great groups out there aren't buying into the hype!

No comments: