Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Read My Lipstick Network Continues to Expand!

"Let's Get It Right" has joined our growing group of bloggers! I am always uplifted when I read our member blogs and see the number of quality individuals out there working hard to preserve our values and freedoms. You all give me great hope for the future of our country, and our world.

Here's the link to Carlos Echevarria's blog: http://carlosechevarria.blogspot.com/

Please add it to your blog lists, your favorite lists and be sure to read his blog.

We're getting down to the wire! I'd like to encourage everyone to visit www.wam08.org and sign up to listen to their conference call tomorrow night at 8 p.m. Great words, great marching orders!

If you're Catholic, go check out www.catholicvote.com and sign up. You'll get an invitation to listen to a webcast or phone call tomorrow night at 9 p.m. from www.priestsforlife.org. The focus of these groups is to elect a pro-life President. If that is an issue of importance to you, please sign up and see what you can do to help their efforts in these last few days.

I've been visiting the McCain website and making phone calls when I have a few minutes. I have had some great conversations with people in Wisconsin and Florida thus far. It's encouraging to DO something positive to reach voters. We're not alone, we are the majority, we need to raise our voices and put every effort towards getting John McCain and Sarah Palin into the White House!!!

No comments: