Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Conservatism for a Millennial Joins the Read My Lipstick Network

I'm beginning to think that I could give up work and do nothing but read our member's blogs! We have the best of the best on our list and we're adding more every day. I am inspired by all of you who care enough to share your thoughts, research hot topics, design blogs, network and do all of the other things you do for our country and to protect our values.

Here's another fantastic new blog member:

Conservatism for a Millennial
http://www.truthfullyright.blogspot.com/
A twenty-something wises up.

Palin lovers are going to love Anne's blog! Conservatives in general are going to love it, too. She has some great info and excellent insights in her posts that I think will attract quite a few of you as regular readers.

I just popped over to grab some of her writings and decided that I had to share the video that's on her current post. Here's the link so you can read what she has to say about it: Trig, Piper and Sarah: Filling Your Heart up with Joy



Here's another post that caught my eye:

Ed Rollins: "A Good Night for Sarah Palin"
Fellow GOP'ers: Chill on Jindal. Yes, he was off of his game last night, and talked like he was selling a ShamWow to 5 year olds, but don't count him out; don't tear him down because of one speech. He is a strength in the Republican Party - a smart, intuitive, progressive, young rising star. You don't attack those on your team. And we need all of the help we can get. However, I am on Team Palin, and I believe that anything Jindal does, she can do better...

1 comment:

Lisa Graas said...

This is a great blog and I'm so glad it's a part of the network now!

Love from Lisa