Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Five New Blogs Join the Read My Lipstick Network

Don't ever let anyone tell you that patriotism, love of country, conservative values and a willingness to fight for our country no longer exist! All you have to do is scan through our member blogs and you can see the spirit and spunk that helps us to rise above adversity time after time.

I know things may look bleak right now, but if we keep on fighting, keep on plugging away, we can still turn things around.

I was happy to discover that some of the following are brand new bloggers! I know you'll want to support them. Be sure to add them to your list of favorites, you're blogrolls and when you can, leave a comment so they know you're reading their words. We need an army of bloggers, keep encouraging your friends on the right to blog, tweet, post videos and keep the pressure on our elected officials.

1. http://genuinegopmom.blogspot.com/ - Why Mommy is a Republican
If you're curious about the Tech Summit our new RNC Chair, Michael Steele put together, be sure to check out Why Mommy is a Republican:
GOP Tech Summit
On February 13, the GOP, under the leadership of our new chairman Michael Steele, held a Tech Summit to discuss the technological innovations that the party can implement to more readily engage voters. All were invited to the table to present their ideas.

2. http://realtrueamerican.blogspot.com - Real True American
American's Right to Defend One's Property in Jeopardy
Imagine that you are home minding your own business. You are a simple cattle rancher who wants to spend his days in peace in the Arizona countryside next to the border with Mexico. You are not near any major cities where crime runs rampant.
3. http://weeklypoliticalreview.blogspot.com - Weekly Political Review
Update on Democrats' Needed Vocabulary Lesson
I feel like banging my head against the wall. Democrats must have missed the day in school where they learned the meaning of the words "vetting" and "transparent".
4. http://www.oneangryamericanwoman.blogspot.com - One Angry American Woman

I love my God, my Country and my Family. I am frustrated and angry at what I see going on in America and in our government. I am venting my frustrations here, but I am also hoping we can put our collective heads together and come up with a plan to do something about it. I'm afraid if we dumped a bunch of tea in the bay we would be cited for an environmental spill and be heavily fined or put in jail, so it needs to be something legal, clean, respectful, original and terribly clever.

5. http://1ldsmom.blogspot.com/ - One LDS Mom

Be sure to scroll down the sidebar, she has some great quotes.

"Each of us has a natural right—from God—to defend his person, his liberty, and his property. These are the three basic requirements of life, and the preservation of any one of them is completely dependent upon the preservation of the other two."-Frederic Bastiat (1801-1850) A French economist, statesman, and author.

No comments: