Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

All the more reason to have an Internet Infantry!

OK, I wasn't just a day late and a dollar short... I was woefully behind with my early morning epiphany about an Internet Army... This was in a group of stories someone sent to me before I posted my blog about the Internet Army, but I didn't read it until afterwards. This must mean there's some merit to my idea, right???? Please read the article, you'll see why it is SO critical that we all keep blogging, keep networking and keep working to out-Internet Egobama's crew:

How will President Obama deploy his Internet army?
By Frank Greve McClatchy Newspapers
WASHINGTON — A powerful new lobbying force is coming to town: Barack Obama's triumphant army of 3.1 million Internet-linked donors and volunteers.
In a mass e-mail thanking them, written moments before his Grant Park victory speech, Obama put them on notice. "We have a lot to do to get our country back on track, and I'll be in touch soon about what comes next," he wrote...
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/227/story/55350.html

No comments: