Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

More members...

Two new members today!

http://blue-dot-blues.blogspot.com/ - Blue Dot Blues (another Texan!)

http://blatheringsblog.com/ - Blatherings Blog (a top-notch blog!)

We have two in line waiting for the blogroll to show up on their sidebars. Aren't we just the popular Network these days??? You know why? It's because of all of you and your top quality blogs.

---

I'm still bummed that I won't be able to see Sarah on Monday. My husband was willing to get up extra early to get me to Augusta at 8:30 in the morning... but I have a huge charity event that night and have to be "on" from 1 a.m. until I collapse. I'm a host, a sponsor and I'm painting two chairs for the event (artists are donating painted chairs to auction). If Sarah would have just decided to come in on Sunday it would have been fine. Talk about a long day... she have four rallies in four different parts of the state. I'm sure she'll be flying in Sunday sometime, probably spend the night in Augusta, then jump over to Savannah on the coast, then to Perry which is in the middle of the state, then to north Georgia. She has to be flying, no way to drive that and make it from one event to the next I'd think, although it's sorta possible.

They're asking for the Georgia group on Team Sarah to volunteer at the rally. I have press credentials and could actually probably get up to talk with Sarah, or at least get close enough to get some good photos. Can you tell I'm really disappointed? Are you getting tired of my whining?

Ah well, the event I'm doing on Monday is going to help a LOT of kids and that's more important than going to a political event. I'm sure there are going to be many opportunities to see Sarah in the years to come. I've always wanted to do an Alaska cruise... hmmm .

---

Go check out our two new members! Hope you're taking a look at all of them and trying to follow as many as you can.

---

One more thing --- if you haven't already done so, please visit our map page and pop a pin in it so we'll know where you're located! Here's a link: http://www.readmylipsticknetwork.com/map/map.htm. Add a photo and a comment, too, if you'd like. It's fun getting to know all of you.

No comments: