Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

One more for the day! Mainstream Media Blackout

We have yet another new blog, Mainstream Media Blackout - http://mmblackout.blogspot.com/

Blacking out the mainstream media sounds like a winner to me! I'd go tube-less if my hubbie didn't like the clicker as well as he does...

I don't mind Fox News and I'll watch C-Span at times, but you can have the rest of the junk. I think it's a waste of time and mind.

I have too much to do in this world to waste my time watching other people play like they're doing something.

Which doesn't mean I fault anyone else who chooses to watch TV... I'm a vegetarian and my husband is a carnivore. To each his own as long as you're not trampling on my feet.

Where did I find that soapbox? Call it withdrawals from the 500 press releases I'm used to getting from candidates! I go to my inbox and there are only 200 - 300 emails instead of the normal slew.

Mainstream Media Blackout only has one post on it at the moment, but I can tell it's going to be a doozy of a blog!

No comments: