Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

Operation Leper

We've all been blasting those turn-coat liars who've been attacking Sarah Palin and we should continue to go after them. I think we need to make sure they never work in politics (or anywhere with any responsibility) again. If they'll turn on their bosses in this instance, who'd want to take a chance on them anyway???

Here are some posts from some of our member bloggers and other sites on the subject that you may want to read:

Endorsement: Operation Leper
I'm not even going to bother to comment on the disgusting load of hooey being spread in the media today by "anonymous McCain staffers". To address that sort of hateful garbage would be to dignify it, and I will not do that.I will however, point you in the direction of RedState.com's "Operation Leper", which was posted earlier today. While the idea sounds a little malicious, I think it is worth pursuing in this particular case. Staffers who tear down their candidate the day after the election (likely on false premises), should not have a place in the GOP....

Operation Leper - and more
These "patently false" lies (that's CNN's description, see Campbell Brown) now being spread by McCain staffers deserve a response - but not from Palin. The response should come from us and it already has a name: Operation Leper. The Palin blogosphere is livid and all have signed on and I urge your support as well.Folks, Palin is not about the Republican base or even any party - this is about you and I...

I wouldn't hire them...
I've done a lot of hiring (and a little bit of firing) over the years working in corporate America.One of the rules I had when I interviewed someone for a prospective job was that if they badmouthed their current or previous employer or boss in any way, I wouldn't hire them. In fact, I found some way to shorten the interview and get them out of my office.If someone will badmouth the employer they're leaving then what's to stop them from badmouthing me, my staff, or my company in the future? It says something about their outlook on life and work ethic...

Operation Leper
Posted by: Erick Erickson
Wednesday, November 5, 2008 at 10:43PM CST
RedState is pleased to announce it is engaging in a special project: Operation Leper.
We're tracking down all the people from the McCain campaign now whispering smears against Governor Palin to Carl Cameron and others. Michelle Malkin has the details.
We intend to constantly remind the base about these people, monitor who they are working for, and, when 2012 rolls around, see which candidates hire them. Naturally then, you'll see us go to war against those candidates...

The McCain campaign’s classless cowards; Update: Palin reacts
http://michellemalkin.com/2008/11/05/the-mccain-campaigns-classless-cowards/
By Michelle Malkin • November 5, 2008 10:29 PM
Palin holds press conference in Anchorage after arriving late on her flight from Arizona…refuses to comment on gossip spread by unnamed sources and “small, bitter” people saying “foolish things”…on relationship with McCain: No tension. “I love him…I honor him”…jokes that charges that she was “going rogue” referred to her sneaking in return phone calls to reporters...

No comments: