Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Another new member...

You're gonna love this one!!!

http://Vets4Sarah.net -- Veterans Supporting Governor Sarah Palin for President in 2012!

Please welcome our newest member, go visit the blog, comment, say welcome... enjoy the photos!

I'm going to add them to all our lists right now, hope you'll add them to your lists.

Since we're talking Vets, I'm gonna give a big shout out and say THANKS to our military. Without you we wouldn't be talking, we wouldn't voting and we wouldn't be the great country we are. We take so much for granted in our lives. We can do that simply because there are those who don't take things for granted. They are led to protect us and to fight for us.

---

Little bit of a different subject: I hear Sarah is coming to Georgia! I don't have the details yet, but I'm sure she's coming to help Saxby Chambliss in his race. John McCain has been here, Mike Huckabee, and I understand Mitt Romney and some others are heading our way. Talk about feelin' special! I'll keep you posted.

No comments: