Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

How'd I miss ths site???

Palintology is a new member AND a great site! www.palintology.com is a site we all should have been following during the election and well worth watching and reading as we work to elect Sarah in 2012. I bet some of you who're reading this already knew about Palintology. Isn't that a great name?

The blogroll is down still (just checked again). I want to add all of our new sites and it's rather frustrating not to be able to do so.

Found another site (not a member) that you may want to visit: www.reaganaction.com. It's Michael Reagan's effort to combat all that we're getting ready to endure (and have endured in recent days and months).

Have I mentioned www.modernconservative.com? That's another site I hope you'll visit. I signed up for updates.

Have a great week!

No comments: