Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

More new members, more new members...

Every day we grow a bit larger...

Today's new members are:

Faultline USA - http://faultlineusa.blogspot.com/

Rochester Conservative - http://RochesterConservative.com

I hope you'll add these to your blogs to follow!

Hate to say this again, but just so you know, the stupid blogroll is STILL down. I may have to bite the bullet and pay someone to make a blogroll for us.

The Read My Lipstick Network is on Facebook and MySpace! We sent out an invite to a bunch of you, hopefully all, but there are so many email addresses it's possible we overlooked one or two. If you're on either, please look us up and join. There's a link to Facebook on our main site, www.readmylipsticknetwork.com. I'll add one to MySpace just as soon as I figure out how.

I'm still trying to figure out why we'd want to be on either , but hey, it's too late to back out now. If we're going to take over the Internet for Sarah and conservatives, we gotta do it all... I guess when my clone gets back from vacation I'll have her set up a Yahoo Group for us, too.

No comments: